Billboard Advertising Space
DIGITAL BILLBOARD SPACE:
Digital Billboards are computer-controlled electronic displays with technological capabilities that are taking out-of-home advertising to a new level.
- Ads rotate in a slide show fashion every 6 to 8 seconds
- Located on highways, major arteries and city streets
- Change your message as often as you want with no production cost
- Stream live data and user-generated content from your website/social media in real time
- Display your ad within minutes
BULLETIN BILLBOARD SPACE
A Bulletin Billboard is the largest standard-sized billboard that delivers maximum exposure to vehicular traffic on expressways, highways and primary arteries. Typically 14 feet high and 48 feet wide, a bulletin provides 672 square feet of space for your ad. Bulletins offer unparalleled visibility.
- Large-format advertising structures located on major highways, expressways and primary arteries
- Visible to drivers, commuters and long distance travelers
- Command your audience’s attention with creative three-dimensional designs, moving parts and extensions